Is it better to be a cunning linguist or multilingual? I dunno either but the question stands.

Hearing you guys whine about the whine reminds me of a few skeeter stories from the past. Not making light of skeeters or west nile, I know serious when it slaps me. In fact I slap me a lot this time of year.

Few nights back at the shed I was taking a break and spy a skeeter trying to climb the wall w/o pitons or ropes and stuff. Bitch was so full of blood it couldn't fly or climb but it kept tryin'. Finally it got about 2' up the wall and fell again. It's belly popped when it hit the floor. Found it rather amusing considering whose blood it was. Rat bastid. Never saw that happen before.

Down in the 'Glades about 2 weeks after the rainy season starts...I'm not saying the are worse than anywhere else, but being stranded overnight in the wrong place, you'll ponder suicide. About the time your lips are so swollen they feel like they're made of wax.

Not so Ossum

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain