Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
'WHINER79,

LOVE the incredible "Adventures" and killer "pics" from Wisconsin. No wonder you whine as [bleep] wonderfully as a Texan!

Knock it outta the park and Whine in Spanish.

Laffin'!

Soiled Boxer Shorts/Schitsick,
I'm moving to a new house right now, I've got a wife and a five year old, another in the oven, and a full time job. So right now, I don't have time to take pictures for you to crack wise about, and what's with the Texas thing? I'm from Wisconsin idiot. Also, why don't you try to write something you haven't said before, you're boring my pants off. Additionally, where did you learn to speak, Alaska's School For The Inbred and Thoroughly Retarded? It's called English [bleep], embrace it, learn it, write it, speak it. One last thing, go [bleep] yourself you alcoholic, inbred, retarded, walrus [bleep]', sawed-off schitbird. Have fun with your new tunaboat, keep sailing the brown seas, azzpirate. The schithawks are flyin' Larry, and they're circling your house.

I think your response is totally uncalled for.

This is a family friendly site.

Travis

'flave,

She very obviously has lots to Whine about,thus her proficiency...and it'd be tough to argue that all them insecurities ain't exceedingly wellfounded. Cracks me the [bleep] up that she's too "busy" to take a pic,yet has hours to spend tickling the ivories and flaunting her Imagination and Pretend. I get it that she's a broke Day Dreaming Dumbphuck and a Turd Polisher to boot,which is of course what her oblivious innate humor is predicated upon. I'll feign my "surprise",that her "hard charging" "results" run commensurate with the rest of her Imagination,though she basks in the "satisfactions" if only because it's all the poor [bleep]'s got. Laffin'!

Groovin' on her uncanny ability to formulate excuses,flaunt her Imagination and Practice her Pretend,all the while barging outta the closet and Fabricating that it's all someone else's "fault". This is THE best Thread ever!

As to the various .224" X's,the 62TSX is without peer. The 55 is no Peach,the tipped 62 a poor effort and the 70 a Goat [bleep].

[Linked Image]

The 62 TSX has the best blend of profile,ogive locale,bearing surface and Slicktitude. If sumptin' better comes along in their line,I'll welcome it with open arms.

'WHINER79,

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what [bleep] amazingly little you've got to work with.

Congratulations?!!?

Kudos on perpetuating the ruse,that you's too [bleep] Stupid to know if you are bitching or bragging,in regards to your Wisconsin plight. Then mention whatcha' do for "work",if only to align even more stars and to give your incredible [bleep] Whine even more traction.

Laffin'!

As an aside:

Work

[Linked Image]

Work

[Linked Image]

You've lotsa reasons to be pizzed and here's another.

Work.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Lonny,

Brother Dave bought the 10' and we'll run 'em alongside,here directly as an R&D extrapolation. For my initial intent,to use it as a launch from The Mother Ship,the 10' still makes more sense to me. Less is just so very often more.

The beam is as proud as they cite at 42" gross,with a goodly taper to the deck(which obviously accounts for it's stability). All is well planned IMHO and the entire system just makes perfect [bleep] sense.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

After I've beat the schit outta it in the Surf,I'll comment in that regard,as well in it's ability to haul dead Critters. I remain impressed.

'CUB,

Interestingly enough,I just got a call from McMillan and it seems that yet another handle is enroute to the house. I've a purty good vibe in it's regard,especially when mated to it's #3 Brux 8" twist in 6-284,throated to kiss 105 A-Max from Alpha 2 mags and allow land chasin' to boot from it's Ajax DBM. I know you cain't know what that means,but that perpetually stupid [bleep] look on your face,cracks me the [bleep] up!

Kudos on your GoogleFu being so "rewarding" for you and plagiarism coming so very naturally to a Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck such as yourself. Here I was trying to cypher what color of rifle I wanted in my next Hero Pic,as I was throwing gear together for an Alpine Assault and you was already Dreaming Imaginary Pretend(DIP) about it. Laffin'! You assuredly is a DIPschit and DNK of incredible magnitude.

I wonder if a 3-grooved 1-8" 223AI at 21" in black/white,would do the deal? Wouldja' care to Imagine Pretend about connecting them dots?!!? Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G0090.jpg[/img]

Always a treat to her you Whine about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep "hard charging"...as only you can!

Laffin'!

(Addendum for BGG:)

You are curious as to why a schittier profile,poorer ogive location and more bearing surface,don't horn me up?(grin) It's simply because more bearing surface,a schittier profile and a botched ogive locale...is 3 concessions across the board.(grin)

Had they went with the existing 62 TSX profile and added a tip for more BC,I'd be bleeding the slickery bastards. But alas,the impetus was obviously to keep Krunchenticker's and their trite COAL latitude in the forefront of going backwards. For conversation,the 62TSX is a wicked bastard in Krunchenticker confines.

'Nother look in extrapolation and you'll note how the 62TSX's relative Sleektitude,is a thing of beauty. That in both Theory and Application.(hint) The 60V-Max is to it's left and the 69SMK next to it's TTSX version of like weight. The 62TSX has less bearing surface than both the 55TTSX and the 62TTSX,if only for more conversation.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1837.jpg[/img]

Note how the 75A-Max is just splendidly [bleep] SINISTER looking...if only because it is. It's ALL about the boolit and I remain amazed,at how few folks actually savvy same. If schit looks FAST just setting there,bet your azz that it indeed is. Now that don't mean anything in regards to Agg potential,consistency or terminal affects...but when them stars align,things certainly do SHINE.

The .224" 75A-Max most certainly rates building a rifle around. Re-hint.(grin)