Sorry Fatjack, got busy returning emails.

Well, most of our modern world revolves around some really complex chemical processes.

Some really smart people have spent generations figuring out how to make this or that chemical, plastic etc. They concentrate on making the products. When it comes time to service it, repair it or deal with unforeseen by-products they are focused on the other side.

Guys like me make our money figuring out to get a hundred tons of crystallized polymer out of a system that ain't supposed to make polymer.

How do you get the metal surfaces inside a petrochem vessel to accept the latest hi-tech tungsten molecular coating.

Some group figures out how to mix asphalt with used tire rubber. Great stuff, as long as it is around 1,000 degrees. I get to figure out how to get it out of the pumps, tanks and pipes.

You take that wonderful Powder River Basin coal, burn it in a power plant, per EPA regulations you get almost no sulfur compounds in the smoke.

Of course when you open a boiler for repairs the residuals turn to concrete in about 8 hours, due to all the calcium and silica. We developed ways to get it out with shaped charges, and some other little things that go boom that we worked out. One led to a patented det cord based product.

I held an ATF Class 30 license for 10 years. After OKC and 9/11 the regs just got out of hand and I turned in the permit and got out that side of our business.

Sorry, I got carried away. In general I find out of the box ways to handle industrial problems. That means I have to go to a lot of plants, usually on emergency basis.