I've never been there either. But I want to find my retirement spot within the next five years or so, so I can buy a place/property well before I pull the plug.

I plan on retiring rich, so I think I'd be fine.

But I would never visit Boxer. Lots of people have stated he is an "internet bully", whatever the [bleep] that is... grin

Travis

AAAAWwwwww Trav,

I think you need to give Schtick a shot...

He's not really an internet bully... that indicates manhood..

I'd tend to think it is more along the lines of an 'internet punk' wannabe... I mean one can constantly see the anger he has to the creator for making him so short... so he thinks he has to compensate by showing how 'manly' he is... and act like he is talking down to almost everyone... and then inventing fantasies about people who 'do nothing'... or 'don't have anything' ... or never 'been anywhere' ......
while the only people that fits are evidently the ones that are 'impressed' by him.. aka his groupies...

besides, knowing your background, I'd think you'd find it funny to have someone get real defiant toward you, while staring you right in the belt buckle... midgets are funny, regardless where they live...

and finally where Schtick is makes him a candyasss by AK standards... ya wanna be real AK Tough, reside up in Point Barrow... use to go out with a gal from up there when I got out of the service...

she tells me, summer was the nicest 15 minutes of the year...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez