[Linked Image]

Minus the point you are trying to make there Battue...
that is ONE really cool picture there...my compliments..

gonna have to save that one for an occasional screen saver...as I really love that picture..

now back to dogs, in your pics, one can see that the dogs aren't overly thrilled, since the pics are in the snow, they are also dealing with being out in the cold...

but one can see the differences in an animals or child's eyes.....don't have to be around it much to notice the difference....

but don't worry Arch, no one is going to report your hero Schtick to Child Protection or the ASPCA.. so his secret is safe with us..

if anything is going to notify the authorities, its his own actions...its just a matter of time if some of us are correct, assuming fire where we see smoke...

personally I wish the guy and especially his family, and the Dog, all the best...but hey, if he acts like a prick on here, do you actually think his personality off line is totally different?

but some of you think he gets a free pass, because he tells you guys stuff...

personally I see many other forum members that share a lot of ideas, and are not doing so by also calling other folks derogatory names..inflating their egos and acting like they are some sort of backwoods authority on EVERYTHING...complete with backwoods uneducated jibberish...

if ya want that to be your model citizen and personal hero, knock yourself out...

as for myself, I gotta get back to the sack.. I have a lot of serious DoNothingDumbPhuck stuff to do, like Waxing on all the stuff I wish I almost had, wishing of the places I have almost might have been, and wishing for all the things I wish I almost had done.....

Scthick reminds me of the old joke.. you can beat the wife, you can beat the kids, you can beat the dog... but you can't beat a good B.J. and that is exactly what he is trying to give the forum all the time...a friggin BJ..

now you can accuse me of saying he is a San Francisco model citizen on top of his other multi talented skils... whistle

have a good day, eh?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez