Looks like a bunch of people just don't know when they has been whuped! Some gave it up but others must be lookin for a medal or sumpthin.

Jeff Zero must be something special other than a Obama worshiping lib. Suppose we could get him to post a few pictures of all or at least some of what he imagines he has killed? Doubt that he has ever been out of his back yard.

What happened to yo Cooper's headspace? Little too mucho powder a time or two? whistle Might be time to yank the tube and getter punched to what it should be and start all over again. Course if you don't wanna mess with it, send it down this way. grin

Thanks for the correction on heavier and longer bullets. I know that but my overly-used brain just says heavier = longer as long as the diameter is the same but when I'm in my right mind, all cylinders perkin, I know that ain't correct all the time.

Lookin forward to what results Greydog (I think) is gonna come up with. Might surprise all of us.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.