DD,

Always did find it curiouser than hell,that Engleesh do reliably befuddle so many.

Though in fairness,cross-eyed Window Lickers feigning a clue in that regard,really is funnier than schit...so it all works out.

Bless their hearts,for doing the best they can with what very little they have to work with.

'SBC,

Don't run her outta Pretend or Imagination,because it's all she's got.

While somewhat a shame,it is phunnier than [bleep]...that she catches little or nothing,despite her best efforts to do just that. Now you've got her ALL [bleep] up with colloquialism,Literary License,coined phraseology and lexicon,collectively clouding her Imagination. Brace yourself for a high-pitched nasal whining Vagina Monologue and visceral recounting of all the things she almost did,with all the wares she almost had and from all the places she's almost been. On the bright side however,it will be chock full of oblivious Dumbphucktitude,finger pointing and her stamping little feet in a thunderous cacophony...complete with incessantly streaming Estrogen fueled tears of angst.

It is a most fortuitous constant,that the Dumbest of the Dumbphucks...is the last to savvy their plight.

BEST thread ever!

Shefire,

Weren' my intent to horn you up once again,though there ain't no slighting your taste in men and I reckon I'm plum flattered that my Manly Beauty is too much for you to resist. First you Pretended to "ignore",then you Pretended to "not care" and now all you can do is repeatedly barge outta the closet and Imagine me nekked. The Peter Puffin' Martyr angle really is working "well" for you and your conviction ain't to be slighted in the least...all of which is funnier than [bleep].

I get a kick out of your [bleep] Delusions,nearly as much as you do,though for muchly differing reasons. Schit don't get any funnier than you doing the best you can,with what very little you've got to work with and from all angles. I very much enjoy your addled "dissertations" on "them","we","us",in the hopes of Imagining more Do-Nothing Dumbphucks in your contrived Secret Squirrel Society of Martyrs. Sugartitts,THAT is [bleep] hilarious.

You are an addled Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,more than a whole bunch taken aback by the Reality of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude and you are perpetually bent upon hoping to Pretend your way out of it. Now I could tell you well in advance,how that's gonna end,but it would take all the [bleep] fun outta being privy to your "pursuits". Please understand,that I certainly do not wish to quench the fires of your Imagination,nor curtail your Pretend and it in fact cracks me the [bleep] up beyond words...that you cain't stop. I'm sure that plastic badges and whistles are flying offa the [bleep] shelves across the Nation,as you "inspire" legions of Mall Ninjas to be just as "hard charging" as you. Undoubtedly,Super Soakers are being sold too and now Shefire's Window Licking Mall Ninja Brigade(SWLMNB)...is armed and dangerous,ready to spread Imagination and Pretend to all. Laffin'!

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on givin' and oh soooooooooooo very [bleep] few,have it in like volume as you.

Congratulations?!!?