Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Been a doc for a long time. Object of a script is to resolve health issues without side effects which present as significant experiences. Whiskey qualifies. So does lead and HE. I've never known either to fail when applied at the appropriate time.

BD

When my dad was 84 he was diagnosed with Leukemia. I remember taking him to his family physician who was also a long time friend and running buddy. I asked the doctor, should my dad stop drinking, as it was his habit to consume a half pint of Evan Williams each afternoon around starting around 4 PM. The Doc looks a me and sez, Geedub, I know a lot more old drunks than old doctors. What am I going to do, tell him to quit drinking so he will live longer. I got a kick out of that.
First time I met the Doc I now use was on a cross country motorcycle ride. I asked him about getting into shape. He took a look at me and said, Geedub, round's a shape. He also has prescribed two glasses of wine a night.. Course my thoughts is, if two are good, four have to be better. LOL

[Linked Image]

I don't know about ya'll but I plan to slide into my coffin 30 minutes late with a highball in my hand, my body and kidneys completely worn out, shouting Woo-hoo what a ride.

Best

GWB

Bet that ring tail had a hard time chitting that bottle. No wonder he died. I would have mounted his ass too. Wait.....what?

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.