Originally Posted by deflave
Boxer,

What are you using to launch the 75's at 3,675? I missed it.

Travis

'flave,

Outta da Poor Boy 6-284. Never had a Green OEM 243Win spout that wouldn't pinhole 105's,but this one punched out to 6-284 is a Keyholing Machine. Should whistle a rod through it,if only as a twist curiousity confirmation.

Pulled it outta dat stock last night and will Retrostalgia it in the Booner Patch ala Walnut Classic and 1" 3.5-10x non-A/O. 75's will kiss and drift the OEM magbox,so I'll burn the Alpha 2 fed Atlas DBM elsewhere(prolly aboard a 7-08AI/162's).

[Linked Image]

The 8" #3 Brux is did,but I doubt the weather will allow me to grab hold of it this week. The 'Plumber followed instructions perfectly.(grin) That barreled action will go in the Urban Sako Hunter and see 105's expressly and just might could become a new mainstay.

[Linked Image]

Have launched a coupla jazillion Hornie 75's in .224,.243 and .257".

All (3) of my 25-284's(22,23 and 24") will make 3700fps+ with both the V-Max and XFB ala '15. My 24" Hart 22-250AI will make 3500fps on the nose with the 75A-Max,my 23" Krieger prefers 'em at 3450. '17 will take the Poor Boy to 3700fps. Have launched lotsa 75's at 4K+ fps ala my various 257Wby's and the 25-06AI ain't no slouch.

The Poor Boy despite bein' Twist Chow,is but 22.5MOA to the 1K yard line,from a 250 zero in The Milford's less than favorable air and 59grs of '22 behind the 75...though it eats a full 10 MOA of 10 MPH wind at that distance. Will use it to form cases and for light hearted pursuits,while slapping schit about. 105's rate buildin' a rifle around and the 75's assuredly do not.

The .243" 75 V-Max's schit profile and generous bearing surface,make an OEM issued Green boxed smooch a breeze,but that's trifle consolation in the grand scheme.

[Linked Image]

No doubt the Rich Boy will steal the show...bein' Poor Boy won't 105. [bleep] it,barrels are cheap.(grin)

DD,

My 22" 25-284 loves the 80TTSX at 3600fps on da nose ala '19,but admittedly '17 is likely a better option...as there's no more room in the case to add more '19. They track it's erector nicely and schit be in deep doo-doo,when I schlep it.

Though dat's a constant Theme.(grin)

'CUB,

Your enthrallment is hardly a "secret". Hop back into the closet,shut the [bleep] up and let the men talk.

You "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do and I wish I could effectively communicate just how [bleep] hilarious your Stupidity is. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

The Barrow tidbit was a nice touch and you were REAL close...though Reality is that the sun don' even set for 80 or so days in the summer,which is just a smidge greater in duration than your "15 minutes". That sorta schit you concoct,is almost as [bleep] funny as you trying to talk boolits,barrels or the like. Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

I reckon it right fitting,that Pretend is so "real" for you. Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. Where do you amazingly inept Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow +P+.

BEST Thread ever!