Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Dunno 'bout them boys, but I approve. I've a long time friend who not long ago (in scale of the universe) inquired as to who made good accurate rifles these days, so I told him Cooper and also suggested that Dakota made some nice stuff as well. I gave it little additional thought.

Went to visit him more recently and the insensitive phouc shows me his three Coopers and two Dakotas. Man, that hurt.

What really hurt was he had inquired about reloading and having given some advise on that he had thrown himself off Earth's edge and stocked up, mostly doing in a few weeks what I had accomplished in 30+ years of the past time.

Then we went to the range. Because I had "mentioned" Leupold all of his guns sport Leupold glass. Them phoucers owe me....Then he lays his gottdam Cooper .308 on the bags and one holes three shots at 200 yards.

He says his .223's (one each manf.) shoot just as good. Next time I see him I'm gonna mention something called "AI" just to see where he goes with that.

Phouc. Just phouc. Phoucin' phoucers owe me...

grin grin grin

Damn I really hate them Coopers, especially the Montana Varminters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

[Linked Image]

They kinda clash with my other 2 Varminters Top to bottom

Ruger 77 243, twisted 12 6x24x44 target dot.
Model 22 220 Swift 26", 5.5 X 20 X 44 Nikon fine plex target
Ruger 1 22.250 5.5 X 20 X 44 Nikon Varmint plex target
Model 21 223, 6 X 18 Leupy Varmint
Model 21 223, 6 X 18 Leupy Varmint ( the wife decided this one was hers, so had to buy another) But I still get to shoot it. grin

[Linked Image]

Swifty