Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You remind me of the Macarena; both stupid as hell, and both One-Hit-Wonders.

GreatWapoozy,

Tough to get enough of the humor associated with your Dumbphucktitude and Do-Nothingness,as you keep trying to convince yourself you've a [bleep] clue.

Schit don't get much funnier than this! I know,I know...you drunken "hard charging" dog dicks shot hell outta 'em,but the rest of the [bleep] Dinks are sorrier than that and you are far too ashamed to dangle a pic of the hilarity.

[Linked Image]

You keep tellin' yourself whatever it is,that'll keep you Posting hilarious schit like that! While you're at it,say a little sumptin' about your "vocation"...if only to ring the [bleep] bell.

Bless your heart.

WyoWhimper,

You invented Dumbphucktitude and it is phunnier than [bleep]...to catch a glimpse of you doing your best,with what very [bleep] little you've got to work with.

Curiously enough,did Bee's and cellphones ruin the Planet,you amazingly [bleep] stupid Day Dreaming Dumbphuck? Too bad your Cat couldn't fetch you your first [bleep] clue. While you're at it,say a little sumptin' about your "vocation"...if only to ring the [bleep] bell.

Laffin'.

MCH,

These powerheads had(have) the best black lines in the business. It'll be a [bleep] Googlefoo Treasure Chest for poor dumb Jeff-O...there's [bleep] steep ground,blowdown,cords beyond her comprehension,Swedish steel,Custom boots,K&H's and a K&N.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see where her Imagination takes her,to practice Pretend this time.

Laffin'!

Desert,

Here's some 223AI for Dessert.

[Linked Image]