My "credentials" are slightly higher than that of a couch [bleep] hillbilly... Just ever so slightly, and if only obvious you can plainly see I have no idea what the heck I'm talking about...

I'm not twisting a thing... Just quoting YOUR posts... In one post you don't claim your 300-F-1/18D MOS, in an other post you do claim that same MOS and in another, claim it was just a course you took... Plain and simple... Not hard to see that...

Not trying to defend Boxer by any means... He can do that himself quite well... Nor trying to discredit his critic's as y'all seem to do that quite well yourselves...

I imagine (cuz thats all I can do) that things have changed since WAY back then... In reality it doesn't make two schits one way or the other...

I just find it comical that in a contest of dick measuring, there are those that always claim 18 Series, Ranger, Recon, SEAL, PJ etc. as if it helps with their street cred...

From my screen that's what it appeared that you were attempting thus my questioning of your claim to that MOS, not the course... Again, I could be wrong and it really doesn't matter...

Continue on with your Crusade to protect the meek and timid of the interweb from the Boogeyman Boxer...

They are all counting on you...