Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Boxer....your rants are the berries....you are completely out of your titz!

You gotta love it....what 's that I hear some say??? You don't like it???
Well let me tell you Mister......you don't like it....but you're going to learn to [bleep] love it!

Peace-out, Girl Scout!

GFY!

'34,

Only fair to grant them who do the least,the chance to bitch the most...if only as a salve to their Realities. Lettin' them Imagine and Pretend,while formulatin' Excuses of "justification" for their Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude,is the fast track to Comedic Splendor.

Luckily,Imagination and Pretend is free,or they'd not be able to "bring" anything to the table.(grin)

'CUB,

I understand how much Imagination and Pretend means to you and how unsettling it is for you,for me to be able to speak in the firsthand in regards to goods of repute and their application in the Outdoors. My being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,need not curtail all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep them excuses flowin',along with your uncanny "results" and killer pics.

Laffin'!

DD,

My beloved Trampin' Bench accompanied me from Northern Kalifornia Redwoods to the ash laden Spruce of Afognak and I prolly shoulda had it bronze plated for posterity. It wore out a goodly gaggle of barrels,spil't blood like a Tidal Wave and raised eyebrows on the way to being famouser than [bleep]. The homogenous Moose version while being novel,weren't of the ilk and were set ablaze in a right proper parting bonfire...in near Nordic fashion.

Always thought about ripping a bench top 10' wide or so,6" thick or so and 10 or 12' in length...as a conversation piece.

Shefire,

BlahBlah, BlahBlahBlahBlah!...BlahBlahBlah.... Burp.... BlahBlahBlah.... ( scratch nuts) BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah... ( pick nose with same fingers that he scratched his nuts and ass with) BlahBlahBlah FAAAAAART... Blah Blah Blah.... Blah Blah..

Bless your heart.

Love ya,
Schmuck!

MagnumDoosh,

Cat got your tongue...or the couch still got your [bleep]?!!?

You,Shefire,'CUB,Jeff-O,Great Wapoozy and the rest of The Do Nothing Gang should apply to PETA with ALL of your "experience" and "results" plainly stated and I'd wager they'd sponsor you on a Hunting Trip,knowing full well in advance that the pot of Tag Soup at the end of the journey,would feed lotsa Dumbphucks. Laffin'!

Say sumptin' in Karate.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez