Originally Posted by Blackheart
It's funny as schit that you worthless dumbphucks want pics so goddam bad. There goes that kindergarten mentality giving your pitifully low IQ away again. Retard.

PS - your little retard hero is too [bleep]' stupid to even realize I stopped responding/posting to him ages ago yet he still continues to respond to me. Who's the goddam mother [bleep]' "gut hooked" dumbass again ?

A pic gives them a visual, so that they have something to focus on why they spend quality time with Rosie Palm in the outhouse, playing the "fast and the furious"....

ya know BH, if you have to explain the obvious to a moron, ya know he doesn't have the capacity to understand it...

I am beginning to think at least Schmuck, I mean Schtick, does have more brains than at least ONE other member...that being SlaveBoy....

he's unemployed (by his own admission,) so I am betting the Budweiser Cans and the meth pipe are getting a workout...

I've watched him mentally migrate to what I thought was a decent guy, down to moronic levels even below that Schmuck Scthick.... It has to be the booze and the drugs...

Schtick was born that way... Slave Boy has had to work at it, but has been extremely successful tho...don't ya think?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez