Here ya go Dan... another 'poached' photograph...

sort of cool.... wouldn't ya love to see a B 17G doing a low pass like that over the airfield....

that is a 91st BG '17... but that is supposed to be over Molesworth Air Field... so I've been up and down that runway as a kid....

[Linked Image]

when I was a young man, my 'imagination' (as Scthick the Deliverance Boy loves to accuse me of ) use to see things like that walking down that Runway...

there was still a few left over B 17 partial hulks at one end of the base, that we kids use to love and go climb all over...

England was a cool place to live in the early to mid 1960s...

"the war" hadn't been over that long back then...that stuff was all over the place...they were still finding unexploded bombs from the Battle of Britain, that had been dropped by the Germans... whole bunch of them were found in a field we kids use to play soccer on and where we taught the English kids to play baseball and football...which was hilarious...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez