If ya gotta have a coronary at least you could get it out of the way with a smile. laugh

So, I went to the range and killed paper. Shot a 94 Trapper at 50 with some new loads, did OK but not spectacular. Never has been a spectacular shooter but it has offed a lot of deer, pigs and even a bobcat once. 2" at 50 yards is OK by me with a Williams aperture. It has done better with different bullets, I just don't feel compelled to make it shoot better than MOLTG.

The second was the evil twin barrel of the hawg murderin' T/C Contender Carbine, in .30-30. It is a left twisted barrel and I loaded it 5 rounds ea. in 4 iterations, more or less at the same velocity with Sierra 150 gr. flat base spitzers. BLC-2, Varget, RX12 and RX15. As usual the RX 15 won the race. Fired center then went counter clockwise from the lower left. Any of it would do, groups running .75-1.1" or so. Set up with about a 150 yard zero and fired at 100. Weaver K2.5

[Linked Image]

Then I did my Ruger 77/44 SS with the paper patch loads. 300 grains over a card wad and compressed load of Li'l Gun. Runs in the mid 1550-1600 fps range. Li'l phouc will tap your shoulder too. 125 yard zero, this was shot at 50 yards with a red dot sight.

[Linked Image]

I smell like Hoppes. Tomorrow I'll be reloading empty cases. I have to stay inside until the Hoppes scent is gone or the girls will kidnap me.

It was breezy, maybe 10-15 mph puffy from 4-10 o'clock, 75*. I wore shorts, tennis shoes and a red tee shirt.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain