I love it.... Look how time and energy panziass spends bitching and complaining about people who are not impressed with him...

talk about an angry soiled ego.... hope you changed your diapers after that diatribe there Schmuck...

you think this is 'the best thread ever' because it gives you the opporturnity to stand on your soap box and show off your favorite subject... Schtick...

still never saw of picture of your kids smiling very much to indicate any sort of happiness.....they have the look of being drug along behind you to haul your gear.. and be your audience all day...easily to see because I know other guys just like you...

I maintain, I bet most members on here would be great people to meet face to face... I've met several on this trip alone...

you tho, I think you'd be a bigger asss in person than on line...as pointed out, you backed out and hid on that challenge from John Burns for example...not everyone conveniently forgot that one..even after Mr Burns even offered to pay ALL expenses... you chickened out..

yeah, this is the most educational thread ever... it shows over and over again the 10 lbs of crap in a 2 lb bag that your existence is...

but your groupies love ya, and the rest of us find you entertaining...for a midget you rate high on the entertainment scale...

happy trails shortschitt...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez