Originally Posted by Seafire

I love how I can make a statement about Schtick.. and you YoYos are falling all over yourselves freaking out about it..

Ya wanna know something about Schtick... since you all are butt buddies, go ask him...

Drives you Pansies nuts doesn't it??

Don't have to go ask him, I would bet a significant portion of the members here know what it is that Stick does for a living. He's never made any attempt to hide it. So the fact that you continually declare that he's unemployed is absolutely hilarious. The fact that you are making a complete ass of yourself and you don't realize it is down right astounding.

If I put it in a nascar analogy for you, would you get it? It's like you think you are winning because you have cars in the rear view mirror, but you haven't realized that you've been lapped and you are actually in last place.

All you guys down there watch the nascar don't you? That you must be able to understand.

Although, I can type this out slower for you if it will help?

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.