Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by okok
Them are dinks......you proved my point. Congrats?

Okok, I'm sitting on my deck drinking a beer after yard work . The Clearwater River is 500 yards away and I'm hoping the Chinook show up in a couple weeks. As you may know, this is the birthplace of the "B" run Steelhead. If there weren't solid gill nets on the Columbia, we would still be catching over 20 lb. fish. That said, I would trade rivers with Boxer in a heartbeat. I fail to grasp what exactly you are trying to prove, but I am enjoying the ride. You and the Obama dick, Eugene Division are really convincing, you go girls.
Nice pics, Boxer. We anxiously await pics from the girls to offset your sucks fish from your sucks river.

'slave,

Imagination is nearly as inexpensive as Pretend and it is fortunate for The Do-Nothing Gang,that such "bargains" exist,otherwise their "experience","knowledge" and "first hand accountings" would be none.(grin)

Few things funnier than giving a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck a few beers,so as to cajole their Imagination into Fabrication Mode and to extoll "all" their "results".

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You flatter yourself in Imagining the opportunity,let alone having the tools to hang. (Sorry Shefire,weren't my intent to horn you up,yet again)

'Course you'd have a 223AI that worked.

Bless your Do-Nothig heart.

Tanner,

They got creamed.

'GUE,

Extraordinary results ain't for everybody,which is fairly suplizing to me.

'Course I've long been afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Saw/passed (4) Bears last night,none of which was worthy in my book...though all would have easily exceeded The 'Gang's results. Funny how that Reality persists.

GreatWapoozy,

Your whining Dumbphucktitude,never wanes in it's splendor.

Congratulations?

archie'

Wanna see The Do-Nothing Gang cross the street? Toss one of Shefire's vibrators across the road and watch the stampede.

Laffin'!