Originally Posted by deflave
When I was but a wee 'flave, Dad 'flave brought home a beautiful Boxer named Taffy.

It was Christmas Eve. Taffy was draped with a large red bow. All the 'flaves were so excited to have this wonderful new pet.

Wee 'flave asked Dad 'flave "Where did you get this dog dad 'flave?"

"The owners had a newborn, and he is terribly allergic to dog hair. They had no choice but to give up their family pet. She was free to a good home. They were very sad to see Taffy leave, but I promised to take good care of her."

Mini 'flave didn't much give a [bleep] about the touching story.

About two hours later, Taffy urinated all over the kitchen, and this really puzzled dad 'flave. Dad 'flave took Taffy outside and I recall my brother and I staring out the window as dad took her to the backyard to handle her business.

Then we watched Taffy tip over like a sheet of plywood. Taffy dropped [bleep] dead, right there.

Dad 'flave's Christmas idea wasn't panning out very well. Espeically after guilt over took him and he called the previous owners to explain what had happened, and ask if they wanted the dead dog back to bury in their backyard.

The owners were outraged, and accused poor dad 'flave of killing their dog.

I can still remember my brother and I laying in our respecitive beds (we shared a room most of our childhood)and laughing our [bleep] asses off at dad's EPIC [bleep] fail of a Christmas gift.

Turned out the dog had a massive stroke or some schit. The previous owners had the vet figure out cause of death and later called my dad to let him know it wasn't his fault. Not that he gave a schit.

That's my Boxer story.

The end,
Travis

LMFAO. In a good way......
That's better than the horse in the Dean's office in Animal House.

What did dadFlave get the boys for Xmas next year?
A painted rock?

Have Dog

Will Travel