Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Seafire

but was there any other point in there you were attempting to make?

Not a point, but Stick throws info out, not only trash talk. I.E. regarding the thread title and other questions/subjects that are brought along or thrown his way, and it isn't all that subtle, hard to grasp or Gibberish.

Re the point: You've lost. But then again Clayton Moore is dead also, so keep practicing. You may get to be play in the remakes.

yeah yeah Bat... there are a zillion other sources on the forum to get ANY info Schtick may have.. with OUT all the accompanying BS...or the stupid Jibberish.....

he runs a chainsaw in life... not exactly a rocket scientist... so he makes ups words as he goes along..reminds me of the Gabby Character in Blazing Saddles... "Dalgarn, Wickle WackerPickle Pecker!".. commonly known as a Moron..

I've lost nothing, because I aren't attempting to winning anything.. I keep rattling his cage, and look how many want to come to his defense...guess Pansy boy can't fight his own battles...

I call them as I see them... he's a moron...and a crude one at that...but he lives in the backwoods of Alaska, blows tons of his money on toys for himself, and some of you guys get impressed with that.. and then act like those of us that are not impressed with it, are somehow "envious"?? How blind can some of you guys be??

I need some input on a firearm, I'll ask Mr Barsness, or guys like Scenar, Steve Timm...and a host of other guys that are highly knowledgeable and true Gentlemen...unlike ShortScheiss here...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez