This is the BTE. No doubt. Many sideroads have been taken to get to the page count we are at now. Here's another one. I'd post this on the freakshow, but I've little interest in what most of the posters up there would have to say.

You guys ever watch nature shows when you were young? I grew up watching "Wild America" with Marty Stouffer (yes I know there's some less than flattering facts that came out about his filming practices) but that's just a "for example." I'm no shrinking violet, I don't mind watching the predators catch the prey and the killing and eating and schit. But these new shows that are out are pretty phouced up. My kids like watching nature shows, and a couple weeks ago it was about a half hour before bedtime and I was cruising the channel guide looking for something to watch and there was a show about lions and cheetahs. Cool I thought.

Phoucing wrong. JHC it showed these 2 male lions catching and eating and tearing the phouc out of a whole bunch of cheetahs. I mean with the squealing and crying and schit it was phoucing disturbing.

Last night there was this show "Africa" on. It was about all the richness in variety of species and how the cope yada yada. Sounds pretty safe right? Phouc no. It showed these uber creepy cricket phoucing things crawling into a bird nest to eat the just hatched birdlings. The music they played, and the way it was all built up was just creepy as phouc.

Anybody else notice this schit?

MAGA