Originally Posted by SuperCub
I'm thinkin' every month is Octoberfest for you. Drink up big fulla.

Ein Prosit

'CUB,

If only very obviously,thinking is no more your gig,than doing is...though you'll always be able to fall back on your Imagination. Bless your heart.

'Tis a shame to botch Oktoberfest,though I'll feign my "surprise". Still cracks me the [bleep] up,that you cain't even spell your 'Plumber's name correctly. Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend is free and you needn't spell your way in or out. Laffin'!

Got's me a hunch,that a $4 Tour starts tomorrow with wheels up and a shoppin' spree into another 2wk vacation. Looking forward to your next DNK BWT and your amazing "results"...replete with those always killer pics. Laffin'!

As an aside,I missed it where you Pretended to Imagine the 82 Trick Moves for a Ti take-off,other than your inability to summons the funds to obtain one?!!? Just how loud is it for you,when you fire your Imagination? I reckon you,MagnumDoosh,Shefire,Jeff-O and the rest of The Do Nothing Dumbphucks prolly exchange load data too. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

BEST Thread ever.

'slave,

Ain't it an intellesting dichotomy,that them who bitch the most...do the least?!?(grin)

I get a kick outta The Do Nothing Gang and their perpetual attempts to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Hell,given the proposed breadth of "experience","knowledge",physical "attributes",fiscal "means",high zoot "wares" and incredible amount of "time" spent Outdoors...it's a [bleep] [bleep] wonder there's any Critters "left". Laffin'!

Though on the brightside,they's never shy on excuses and it's [bleep] hilarious when they assert aloud,that someone else could make 'em look like bigger pieces of do nothing schit than they can.

The gals wear hell outta couches though.

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do. Entertaininger than [bleep],to grant you opportunity to wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

I know...I know,it's "real" to you. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. You've got Whining From The Couch(WFTC),down to a Science.

Congratulations?!!?

KSheBighorn,

'Nother tough Season?!!? Bummer that you's still obligated to fly a Rat 3pt as an avatar,though in fairness...your "best" efforts is the [bleep] funniest.

Better luck next year?

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

You've a Black Belt in Imagination.

Congratulations?

'horn,

You's gonna shame one of these Do Nothing [bleep] offa their couch.

Just kiddin'...THAT ain't in the cards.(grin)