Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Schit, that's right. I forgot you got that big bastard. grin Good luck with the buddy tag!

Forgot about the antelope last year w/ the ttsx too mojo. Same load at 300+, don't remember exactly, 335 or 350 or something. Facing me quartering slightly. Went in the chest, through the heart, and sheared through several ribs on it's long exit. Overall I'm impressed as hell with the performance.

Chainsaw's gonna be singing tomorrow. Logs to buck up into stove lengths for the boy to split.

Super clean, neat, and tidy shops make me nervous. I cut, weld, torch, grind, skin, cape, hammer, sing, and spit in mine.

Yeah, immaculate shops make me suspicious...
Either you got an OCD anal type or their shop is just for show...

The only thing I'm anal about (at work or my personal stuff) is putting schit back where it belongs. That way I always know where it is. My boss is the type who just leaves everything out wherever. Drives me nuts... crazy

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...