Originally Posted by Gadfly
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Gadfly
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Why?

I had been awarded a Federal grant from the National Institute of Health. The data collection was part of a comprehensive research project to analyze the impact of penis length on the psychological health of male primates. The results of the project were never published, as the director of the project, upon obtaining my data, absconded to Borneo, under the assumption, I presume that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

He is.

Glad someone absconded. At least the data will be kept under wraps for the time being, at least in America. Indigenous populations of New Guinea and Africa already know this stuff.

Central Highlands? Anywhere near Kontum? Lots of small weenies in that region. Little round asses too.

I am sorry Sir, but I can not discuss specific locations. In fact, I may have already divulged too much. After I submitted my data, a guy wearing Raybans and a Brooks Bros. suit made me sign a non-disclosure agreement and confiscated my field notes. Apparently there are national security issues in play.

There were indeed. I'm the guy with the Raybans. You passed the test. Have a Merry Christmas and GFY!

Elmer, that's some delightful cheer...spread it out next time so we don't get info overload.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain