Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
I never once claimed to be an expert on anything... Lets not let your imagination get the best of you.... Again...

I've never discounted your intelligence/education or do I need to... You keep us all in "Awe" of that with each and every post...

I need not take a look at the word "Hillbilly"... I am well versed in it's meaning(s)... My statement stands...

"My "credentials" are slightly higher than that of a couch [bleep] hillbilly... Just ever so slightly"...

Take it for what you will...

well then, what is your reservation about stating what they are... either publicly or privately...

you claim to be knowledgeable, so why not show it..

if you served, then you have my respect...and your 2 cents matters a whole lot more than someone who hasn't...

your choice or we can drop it.. I have nothing to hide...
or no 'lies' to try and cover up...

I think there is someone on your contacts list on your profile that you have listed, that has met me personally...

maybe he can tell you what a pompous butthead I am...if you want to pursue that route, for a character assassination attempt..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez