Originally Posted by Seafire

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

'WHINER79,

I much enjoyed your Estrogen fueled heartfelt rant,on the bane of being forced to spend your pitiful life in Wisconsin. Admittedly,you've a leg to stand upon,as there's no upside there,unless you look to get into a Bitch,Moan And Whine Tournament. Your sorry life spent pounding pavement and defaulting to cramming things in your mouth and azz,has prepared you wonderfully,for such "hard charging" pursuits. Laffin'!

On the brightside though Sugartitts,noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do-Nothing Schit,than you can and it's [bleep] hilarious that you are oblivious to same. All you gotta do,is flaunt doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and you'll continue to be "blessed" with the "satisfactions" inherent those "results".

The light has still been tough on the average,though I'm thinking I musta assuredly shot a frame or two yesterday,that'll keep your Imagination fueled,as you nurse that current bout of PMS and whine eloquent upon your plight.

Hmmmmmm...let's see,there's prolly sumptin' that'll point you in the right direction,which you'll reliably [bleep] up and whine about. I got it. How's about you pry your Do-Nothing [bleep] from the couch,wipe them tears away and keep your nose in the wind. It's an order much too tall for you to fill,which is of course the constant,that humor is predicated upon. Shot to convey motion,which is something you can aspire too.

Looking forward to the next tear stained recounting of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been.

Bless your heart.

GreatWapoozy,

Go for the throat and hang a pic of your best "efforts" and Rat the place up,like only you can.

Hell...go Jeff-O and feel to Pretend to have a [bleep] clue about boolits,barrels,ballistics and the like,so you can Imagine a first [bleep] clue. Charts is nice and almost as [bleep] funny as your pics.

Show no mercy.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Only you are "surprised" that your [bleep] never left the couch yesterday. you are also the only one "surprised",that instead of opening the front door,you went right to cramming things in your mouth and azz,as per your usual. Congratulations?

You's the whole enchilada,in that you're a [bleep] Idiot,lazy,broke,clueless,retarded,have crossed-eyes and poignantly manage to flaunt the entire Showcase Sh
owdown ala trembling lip,vicarious angst and penchant for plagiarism. I ain't slighting the fact that your pinched cartoon pics offa the 'net,don't assuredly trump the "satisfactions" and "results" of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,nor that you've got that "going" for you.

Don't wear your Imagination out Toots...it's the only [bleep] thing you've got.

Laffin'!

Said Schtick defiantly while staring each one of them right in the belt buckle...
laugh!