Quote: One of these days I'm gonna visit Orygun for the first time and see for myself what's so "difficult".. end quote

I have to wonder why someone who grew up in Coos Bay Oregon.. flunked out of Marshfield High over there, has his dad still living over there...would say something like that?

What ya hiding Schtick, claiming you've never been to OREGON?

AND ON TOP OF THAT, you give others crap about 'all the places they have never been.. blahblahblahblahblahblah....ad nauseum.."

why are you bragging constantly on made up crap, dodging the opportunities to ever prove those claims, and then try to deny where you really are from?

ya seriously have my sympathy Schtick...no wonder you are a dysfunctional alcoholic...

I sincerely also hope life gets better for you and you see days again, when you were happier and people actually enjoyed the many things you have to offer...and share...

people liked you better then...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez