Schmuck,

you stupid rancid puddle of puppy pisss....You are such the easy moron to catch... talk about swallowing the bait as intended...not only did you swallow it... you let it pass thru your digestive system and then the hook set in your hemorrhoids.. as it was jerked back...

I post two pictures of sunsets on the lake I took at Summer Camp while there with my son... said nothing else, and of course hooked the fish I was expecting to... you had to analyze it so you could criticize the camera... of course...
it was my son's camera, he was 14 years old.... I'll let him know it didn't meet you standards... I can imagine how devastated he will be...( yeah right, he thinks you are a bigger dipshitt than I do... but like Mentally Slow Oliver thinks you are coool due he likes the Pirate Decals... and thinks Pokeman on the other side would be even cooler)

and then what you want to call my BWT.. Big weekend trip...

actually the trip was 9 weeks... spent the Summer at the Boy Scout Camp with my son, who was on staff...nine weeks father and son time... Oh while there I served as Camp Medical Officer for 500 to 600 Scouts and Adults per week... other than that and teaching a few merit badges... that are required for boys to become Eagle Scouts...like Environmental Science, First Aid.. plus a couple others I spent all my time glued to the couch I brought along...just so I had somewhere to park my KNT as you like to dwell on Shemale body parts...

Then I kept getting all these interruptions, like injured kids.. broken bones, multiple trips to the hospital in Bend.. boring stuff like that...

but then you wouldn't understand anything like that.. because in your world its 'all about Schtick'....hence why you love this thread... you think it is ALL About Schtick... actually most of it is about what an idiot you are....

but you are too stupid to see the obvious... that is why it is so entertaining...

and tomorrow I have a present for ya!!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez