I LOVE these Theorums,Ratios and "Rules"...yet curiously enough,them who espouse never shoot the chamberings cited.

More than a whole [bleep] bunch hilarious to me,that many are seemingly of the mindset,that "pressure" only applies to a case design which they happen malign,due solely to sheer [bleep] ignorance. Pressure is pressure and the larger vessel at like pressure,will simply make greater speeds.

Now personally,I don't gun my herd of 223's with plug wires yanked from beneath their hoods,so as to bolster some contrived notion that my herd of 223AI's will "magically" flourish in the pressure disparities. I lean on the SAAMI chambering with enthusiasm commensurate with the Improved version and for those reasons,their performance values(virtues) are distinctly different.

I'm in the unique position,that every clueless dumbphuck is in a hurry to "tell" me all about these things and please do not think,that I do not relish the inherent [bleep] humor. Reality is,I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and have more than capably covered all variables in the equation,running the gamut in barrel lengths and twist rates. Such realities do sorta quell the thunder of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks and their collective Guessworks.

The SAAMI 223 can't/won't/don't run with the 223AI,though noone wishes that it would eclipse same,more than I. Though that ain't how the cookie crumbles.

As it stands this morning,I've (13) 223AI's from 7-14" twist and 20-26" spouts and there isn't a single one that won't make 3900fps+ with 40's,3700fps+ with 50's and 3100fps with 75's.

Mebbe Jeff-O will salve the Naysayers with a Chart and then all parties can feel compelled to flaunt their "experience".

Laffin'!