Originally Posted by fatjack34
He is half the year down your way and the other half in WY or MT....allegedly

Yeah, I know. When he and I mixed it up he was going as 'Goodiewrench'. I think that was part of our conversation, how he stirs schit up , but is too chickenschit to post where he lives because he's afraid he'll talk schit and somebody might actually pay him a visit. Further spoke to him about how he goes to Key West 'hunting'. and he threatened me with his biker buds and weightlifters. I can PM you the conversation if you're interested, but let's just say that when I was done with him he excused himself from the PM.

I've got his addy around here somewhere. After the deal between him and Bricktop, I kicked around the idea of paying him a visit when I was out to Montana this year and snapping his pic, just so he couldn't say nobody had the balls to come out there. I'm sure he woulda had the Pinedale P.D.'s phone ringing if I had, not that that worried/worries me at all. It was the day drive clear down there from G.F. and I just don't give a schit about him that much to go clear down there just to make him lose face.

Last edited by DELGUE; 12/04/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~