Originally Posted by fatjack34
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
My chevy's white. I shot some .44 loads over the hood a couple years ago, either Unique or 800X, 'cause there's little circles of burned powder all over one spot on that friggin thing.

Chipped some windshields, and seen a buddy shoot his antenna too, but never from muzzle blast. Yet.

I've seen my buddy shoot an antenna too. His name starts with a Billy, and ends with a Gruff.

Travis

Dude, 1st or 2nd antelope in my life and I was leaning the over the hood. Must have been a low rider 1/2 ton because I remember right before I was about to pop off one of the 'old' [bleep] sitting in the pickup said, "I think he's gonna shoot the hood."

I was like 13 years old(shooting downhill and couldn't see the hood through the scope...blah blah excuse), luckily I heard him and didn't shoot.

Shooting game on, over, from a vehicle is such a strange concept to me.......you get pinched shooting near a vehicle in NH and you are truly [bleep]!

IIRC, shooting over/off a vehicle here is ok so long as you're not on a 'roadway'. I'm thinking shooting out of one is prohibito. See a lot more game on hoof anyway and like Sam says, a lot more fun putting the sneak on.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...