'Cub,

Admittedly,schit don't get much funnier than a Canuck being handed her ass by a PF boltgun. Though curiously enough,dumbphucks as stupid as you,tend to refrain in the particulars...if only because they've an inkling to their inherent dumbphucktitude. Poignant ain't it,that Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving?!!? Always a treat to be regaled again and again,with all the mundane things you cannot do,as you march with the banner of the Do-Nothing Gang in your Paper Hat while feigning a clue.

Laffin'!

If only to fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend,I'll connect more than a few dots and make it look easy(mainly because it is...for me). Correct assembly is key and the chambering moot,but it's fairly [bleep] hilarious the ease in which you are reliably stumped. Please note that the following is a .378" 700 223AI,if only for added humor in your "honor". Congratulations?

1) The box needs to seat fully to receiver underside.

[Linked Image]

2) Fully.

[Linked Image]

3) Don't be afeared to spring outward all (4) corners of the box,to ascertain a rather tight mating to the receiver,which will preclude possibility of it moving out of location and F/F issues arising due to dumbphucktitude.

[Linked Image]

4) A properly assembled box will be nearly seamless,with it's stern square to the World.

[Linked Image]

5) Again(because you are an incredible dumbphuck),the box needs seated fully. This how not to do it.

[Linked Image]

6) Electrical tape works wonders,on things besides muzzles. It'll ascertain proper blind mag follower/spring geometry and preclude magbox internals,from jumping ship during assembly and being caught betwixt it's confines and the stock's nether regions. Hint.

[Linked Image]

7) Re-hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/HowToI.jpg[/img]

8) Don't think that followers don't matter,mainly because they do. Milled trumps all others. Hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/HowToH.jpg[/img]

Feel free to thank me later and I'm much looking forward to the next installment of things you can't do.

Bless your heart.

'slave,

Shefire REALLY is doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with. The magnitude of which,isn't to be slighted...in it's hilarity.

Hntr,

She's a needy lap dog who never gets outta the house and gets a little emotional at times,so practices her high pitched whine for attention. In fairness,I'd say it's coming along nicely.

Shefire,

Appreciate your taking the time,to yet again wax eloquent upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly been.

I very much enjoy that you are farrrrrrr too [bleep] big of a dumbphuck to realize,that only YOU,can prevent YOU from saying something stupid.

You "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!