Kimber7man,

For my tastes and the boolits of my interest,a 1-9" 243AI will easily do it all. Boolit stabilization is a function of Gross RPM not Net RPM. The 243AI in an OEM 2.815" box,will reliably do wonderful thangs.

Now with (2) blanks on the counter,priced the same,contoured the same,of like length/metal and one was 10" and the other 8"...rest assured that 8" gets the nod. Starting from scratch,I'll take the 9" in 243AI.

It's never ain't not about the beeg picture.

'Finn,

"Killing Time" (changed 'er name),do better than a cursory glance would most often grant the casual observer. WFO,she'll do better than 40MPH and will cruise lazily at 25MPH while sipping 4GPH @ 2500RPM( though she'll spin 4K,which ain't bad for a dieser ).

She'll pull literal Double Duty as a Tug Boat,by draggin' my Duckworth in her wake,so I can haves my cake and eats it too.

'Tis a right proper dichotomy,that she's faster than the Duck' and burns a like amount of fuel at Cruise...while holding 2.5x more. The range is nice,the comforts none too hard to take and the blueprint more than a touch favorable for them with a notion,to put things in motion.(grin)

Mine's quite a leetle bit nicer than this one and of the same year. I've the roof,windlass and a plethora of creature comforts,in conjunction with a Custom Aluminum Trailer,which was $13K itself,before shipping. Couldn't afford not to cut the Owner a check and cash him out.(grin)

RINK

Too bad 'Bucket is ailing again or I'd share how Milford finally laid down this early evening. Torn in how to ply daylight in the AM,whether at the launch or streamside...though I've me a hunch schit will come in second and a 223AI will be in the fray.

Lit things up Today,but who didn't see THAT coming?!!?(grin)

'Cub,

Rest assured I'm at ease,in however you wish to salve your inability to purchase something as trivial as a Ti handle.

In fact "The Wait" is [bleep] hilarious +P+!

Here's to you...doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

archie,

Marty makes GREAT stuff on the average,but the M5 is a Goatphuck. Atlas slaps the M5 and alloy M4 silly,by going homogenous,as a default.

Atlas on left and alloy M4 on right. You'll prolly haveta hit "Reply" to grant the pixels,to discern the joints...then again,mebbe not.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now in conjunction with the Atlas construction techniques(CNC homogeny),you get to drive Alpha 2 magazines,which are expressly designed for extend COAL latitude. When I cited a 3" box,it referenced my Montucky and Winchester Coyote 7 WSM's(currently I've only 5 7WSM's total)l,though a S/A 700 wearing Atlas with Alpha 2,will grant 2.985" COAL...which ain't none too shabby. HINT.

Coming full circle,my 7 ShamWow is a S/S Seven in an OEM box.

[Linked Image]

You guys jut may make me holster my 30-'06's.(grin)

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up yet again,but as per always...there ain't no faulting your taste in men.

I'm hoping you found lotsa pop cans and "remembered" to charge camera batteries,so you can "document" your next BWT.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how very [bleep] BADLY you need it.

Laffin'!

JSTUART,

You's gonna horn Shefire up and suffer her wandering eye.

Laffin'!

DUMBHUNTER79,

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

DD,

Here's some 22LR Retrostalgia.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!