Notsoswift,

Imagination,Pretend and cartoons are the best you can do and it's always [bleep] hilarious to watch you run away from particulars and instead get a scald on your epic [bleep] whine.

Congratulations?!!?

Royce,

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

I'm very obviously in the minority,because I know Reloading and Shooting to be fun,so I pursue same with unbridled enthusiasm(s).

Just hoping them constants do not refrain the Do-Nothing Gang from flaunting their Imaginations,nor practicing their Pretend...because that schit is funnier than [bleep]!

'215,

Stupidity is impossible to predict,which is why it's such a great Spectator Sport. Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are always in a hurry to talk out their asses and Imagine they've a [bleep] clue,while Pretending to "know" what the [bleep] they are talking about. Epic humor +P+!

My '21 is a little proud in it's headspace,but wears a great trigger and is far from fickle. Like most all things in the larder that won't handle 75A-Max,50V-Max see the most trigger time(all the Hornets/K-Hornets being notable exceptions). Seldom do a 223/223AI spout see anything other than '335 or '2200...though I've got/shot it all. The '21 with formed R/P hulls/335 and a moly 50'Max kiss,will routinely dazzle in the Agg. Department and it makes for a fairly snazzy Play Toy.

For a goodly while it wore a straight 12x Leupie,but I pinched that glass away for a 7-08AI Play Toy(due to it's generous eye-relief) and slammed a T-16x aboard it,if only for giggles and the fact that the T-Series track like they've got eyes. It wears vertical split Talley's which I hate(though I hate all vertical split rings and am slow to [bleep] goods I've not dabbled),but is scritched/scratched and somewhat rusted. Never was much good at Safe Queens.

My World is an MPAJ World and Fluff ain't my gig.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As per suitable boolits in your 12",think length,not weight,as weight is moot in the equation. For example a 55TTSX is longer than a 60V-Max,which is longer than a 60NPT or 64PP.

The 50V-Max gets all the air time in my 14's,12's and 10's. 9" is a bubble twist rate,in that it isn't ever for certain in regards to the 75A-Max,especially in SAAMI 223. All my 8's,7.7's and 7's see the 75 expressly.

I realize Imagination and Pretend is all that some folks got and I just hope that they continue to feel compelled to expound upon those fabrications...if only because it's funnier than [bleep].