'GUE,

As a rule I loathe Skinners,but as they go...it's easily as good as things get,if only because I've a herd of 'em to extrapolate in the flesh. Pun be intended.

S30V a given.

Jeff-O,

If only in fairness,you are a never ending joke. Your insatiable desire to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable",never isn't not a [bleep] riot. You talk out your ass,Imagine,Pretend,Fabricate and then troll for heart strings ala your Pity Party and it really is [bleep] hilarious,at every [bleep] twist and turn. That you cannot shut the [bleep] up and refrain reiteration of your colossal stupidity,really is grandiose humor!

Bless your Do-Nothing heart,Imagination and couchbound [bleep].

Shefire,

I'm humored that you are soooooooooooo [bleep] mired in your inherent stupidity,that your Imagination can't keep pace with your Pretend and you keep lying out your sorry ass,that you Imagined me on Ignore. Pretty [bleep] funny,from all angles!

Grooving on your "Swan Song" being other guys donated wares and you fancy their donations as YOUR Trump Card. You sorry Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck...your perpetuation of the things you nearly did,with wares you nearly had and from places you've nearly been,can only be rivaled by poor dumb Jeff-O. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

I'm more than a touch at ease with my overwhelming generousity and that you are too [bleep] stupid to savvy the obvious,do frost your Dumbphucktitude poignantly. Best part is,Stupidity isn't an Act for you,which always bolsters the inherent humor associated and it's a [bleep] riot to grant you opportunity to do the best you can with what very little you have to work with.

Your Whine is without peer and kudos for you dedicating your Life to sheer and utter Nothingness,so as to practice with sooooooooooo much firsthand angst and reign supreme in the chronicles of your Vagina Monologue. Perhaps if you say yet again,how little you care...you'll yet attain an even higher pitch,you sorry Do-Nothing Bitch. Laffin'!

Here's hoping you do not holster either Imagination or Pretend,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing your best.

Wow +P.

'NZ,

Don't steal Shefire's Imagination,it's all she's got.

'Jake,

You'll wanna really eyephuck these Merrell Corks,as both a utilitarian All Arounder wading shoe and secondly as a means of offering a better fit(due to laces)...for the pursuits you've thus far described.

Hint.

'qam,

I do look forward to the Do-Nothing Gang trying to "tell" me or "teach" me something...because their version of such things is a never ending series of belly laughs.

Poor dumb [bleep] doing the best they can and coming up soooooooooooooo [bleep] amazingly short,is EPIC [bleep] humor and then some.

Tough not to cajole a Window Licking Mall Ninja,into taking yet another curtain call,just to amass more hilarity!

pointer,

I've never played Pasture Pool,let alone donned the footwear,so couldn't begin to extrapolate how they meld. Hoffman's is a cheap phone call and I'd not be suplized if they could quantify your query.

You wanna roll carbide corks.

Hint.