Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

Dan, why did you have a belt of 7.62 over your shoulder while carrying a mag fed .45....you weren't posing for the girlfriend back home....were you?

Might'a been.... laugh

Belted ammo is good. Don't ever fergit that and don't leave home without.

Seafire, I don't care if we get along here. Probably most would be best of friends around a real live campfire. Some of the funniest chitt I ever read comes from folks pizzed off at someone on the 'net. Better than Carl Hiaasen, Hunter Thompson, maybe even Groucho Marx. Rolled into one.

Hell, I even laugh at people that are having a mental breakdown here on the 'net...have no idea why 'cept maybe I have an ingrained sense of gallows humor courtesy of Uncle Sam. Still, I can extend a helping hand, offer distractions and so forth. Sometimes I distract myself even. That wench with the gold flakes, oh Lordy...whatta peach that one is, hey?

Now to be clear, there are some here I don't do that with, mostly 'cause of my sense of worth. There's always a smattering of punks that just plain need to be shot, or at least tazed for about 30 minutes. Ain't gettin' along with them, no matter what. OTOH, it's been proved to me a number of times, you really don't ever know who's gonna grow a set of 'nads and the most unlikely of moments and bail your azz out of a deep pile of chitt. I get along with most folks, most of the time, 'cept for a few I don't...in the real world and in cyberspace. I don't talk to them in either world.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain