Swifty,

You are easily amongst the dumbest of the dumbest dumbphucks and the only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order.

Take notes and apply same...or simply stand there lock-legged with that furroqwed brow.

I enjoy that Stupidity isn't an Act for you. Bless your heart!

'burley,

Imagination and Pretend will only get the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks so far and it's a not so curious constant,that Reality reliably provides consistent results. It's always a breeze to ascertain who shoots and who Imagines,with the humor quotient typically flying offa the [bleep] charts via the Do-Nothing Gang.

Pun be intended.

Hell...there ain't too many .224's I don't shoot and I never was into [bleep] around. A 1-8" 223AI is about as good as things get for Utility.

If/when something better comes along,I'll simply warmly embrace the upgrade,though I am of course a little more than a whole bunch dubious.

Weighing logistics,precision,performance and the Fun Factor,nothin' else comes even close. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Not that I don't groove on the Do-Nothing Gang's guesswork,as a rule.(grin)

'223,

Poor P.O. never had an inkling to Today's propellants,projectiles,barrels,glass or means of range determination.

I routinely get a kick outta them who love to espouse that he [bleep] the 25-06AI too. That might could be one of my favorite Paper Hat Brigade Mantras.

'Course he never whistled a kissin' 100XLC at 3550fps+ ala '22,in a handy/dandy rifle so chambered...if only because they didn't exist at the time. Reality such as that,will wrinkle alotta Paper Hats.

In fairness the "223 Maximum Overdrive",do have a nice ring to it...but I never did give a schit in regards to what a barrel shank denoted,if only because semantics ain't my gig.

Results ain't never not interesting to me and few could give a [bleep] less about Fluff,than I.

Nail,

I hear good things.