Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Damn, $1800 stickbow? I guess maybe I'll stick with compounds and my old Grizzly, last thing I need is another expensive hobby!

We can't be friends after all....

GFY!

And not in the fun way.

Bring a Sawzall and a rubber fist.

Sweet, my first sincere GFY...I've never felt more special!

You hunt with those fancy stickbows? I shoot gophers with mine, no luck on anything bigger yet. Might try for bear this spring, but I bought a spear that I'm going to attempt to hurl into one first.

Couple guys at the club caught the custom stickbow disease. Beautiful bows for sure, with prices to match. They called my Bear "The Leaf Spring". I said GFY and went home. I hate those guys.

The snobbery gets even worse once you shoot a longbow. Which is why I don't shoot a [bleep] longbow.

As much [bleep] as everybody likes to talk, shooting instinctive, with a primitive bow is something that you can't buy your way into.

Yes, I take my recurves hunting all the time. I've even killed [bleep] with them. However all those pics predate megapixels. I didn't get real serious about it again until I got divorced. I do have a stack of hardware from shooting blow up dolls and rubber animals laugh

And still GFY! Try and shoot that Leaf Spring in the 250's on a FITA 60 round indoors.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall