Originally Posted by Seafire
"given the fact that anyone on this thread could likely do that in less than a minute, why don't YOU prove that you are right...Isn't that how it works? Burden of Proof is with the accuser? "

1. if ANYONE could do so in less than a minute, then it shouldn't take much an effort...so knock yourself out..

Since you can't seem to figure out how to use the quote feature here I'll respond in kind to you...... That's what makes it so funny, EVERYONE that is viewing this thread is shaking their collective heads thinking that you need to pull yours out of your ass. I don't have to prove anything, but I want to see you grasping at strays trying to back up your baseless allegations.

2. "Burden of Proof"??/ What does this look like a court of law to you? Isn't an internet forum dummy... you guys never have Schtick prove any of his accusations.. you swallow them hook line and sinker.. at least if they are not about YOU...

3. Have any of you Schtick GROUPIES EVER NOTICED....SCHTICK HAS NEVER EVER EVER DISPUTED ONE THING I HAVE SAID ABOUT HIM.. so why don't you YoYos come up with a good slick excuse and explain that..

Why doesn't he dispute it? Becasue he likely finds it as humorous as the rest of us that you are so completely off base that it is pure comedy gold. Why dispute it when everyone on the thread is laughing their asses off at you over this. So PROVE your allegations....This'll be funny.

if what I say doesn't bother Schtick.. then why does it bother you Bozos so much? undermine your mental picture of your golden boy? As big as a schmuck that Schtick is, at least he has thicker skin that you pansies...

So if you have a problem, discuss it with him... "say it so Joe!!"

you Dumbazzes demand I prove stuff about Schtick... and then you bitch about I am invading his private life...

so which way do you prom queens want it????

a bunch of Jewish Grandmas in an Alzheimer Treatment Center have more on the ball than you prima donnas..

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.