Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Stick,

Even your posts smell like schit.

Time for a sink bath half pint.

'Moses,

Your Whine is right up there with sopme of the best and your "experience" and "results",commensurate with them who do the least. You are certainly operating in rare air and don't think for a second,that it ain't funnier than [bleep]...you "hard charger".

Always did enjoy the inherent humor associated with your "hard charging" ways and your vivid Imagination bolsters your Pretend nicely.

You Do-Nothing Dumbphucks is never at a loss for excuses,but the pics are great!

Laffin'!

Great Wapoozy,

Always entertaininger than [bleep],to grant you the opportunity to showcase your doing the best you can,with what very [bleep] little you have to work with. I savvy that you don't do schit,don't have schit and have never seen schit,but you really knocked Dumbphucktitude outta the [bleep] Park...when you Imagined you saw an AirCrane.

I really cain't know which is funnier. If one Do-Nothing Dumbphuck was waxing eloquent upon all the things she almost did,with all the wares she almost had and from all the places she's almost been and under all The Do-Nothing Gang's handles. Orrrrrrr...if there REALLY is that many of you stupid Dumbphucks in this World and your Merry Band is an order of incredibly inept individuals,with [bleep] tethered to couches in unison. Curious that while them particulars is moot,the "results" is always the same.

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

I enjoy the Pretend you Imagine to "not care" and that your infatuation knows no bounds. I've long had the shoulders to schlep legions of you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks around,as you live vicariously,flaunt your GoogleFu,avoid RealityFu and hang plagiarized pics...while Whining and pointing fingers to salve your Nothingness.

It ain't like you are going to pry your [bleep] from the couch and do something for yourself.

Appreciate you being the Canuck Jeff-O and don't think the humor ain't mightily sweetened,that you do so obliviously.

Hell...I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do!

Laffin'!

'SAUM,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but I'll feign my "surprise". Kudos for sticking even more things in your mouth and azz,while Bitching,Moaning,Whining and keeping your couch pinned down with your permanently affixed [bleep].

Points awarded for the trembling lip and the great care you take in skirting Reality,as you Pretend to Imagine your first [bleep] clue.

Where do you Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphucks come from?

Wow +P.

Magnumdoosh,

Groovin' on your "experience" and "results" as per always.

I know,I know...you Pretended to Imagine all your pics and recountings is locked up at Bigsqueeze's house,for "security" reasons and the works are in a Tactical Cardboard box,so Jeff-O cain't drool on 'em.

Your haste to take unrivaled Dooshtitude to new levels,never ain't not epic [bleep] humor! It really is [bleep] incredible,how little you do...yet you for some reason feel compelled to flap your lips on an Outdoors Board.

Sugartitts,schit don't get ANY [bleep] funnier than that!

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

Tough to top the humor of your Imagination.

It'd be the BEST pic of All Time,to have a shot of The Do-Nothing Gang lined up together,with a placard denoting their "vocation".

If only to attest,to how Reality ain't for everyone.

Laffin'!

'05,

They had me on the "ropes". Laffin'!

There ain't nothing to be said to a deluge of Day Dreaming Dumbphucks,flaunting their incredible [bleep] Stupidity,while feigning a first [bleep] clue.

I hear money even grows on trees.(grin)

One thing for certain about The Do-Nothing Gang...is that when it's all said and done,there's gonna be a LOT more said than done.

Shefire,

You was doing soooooooooooooooo well with the helicopter ruse,I wonder why you abandoned that too?!!? Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you need it.