Boxer hunts in a zoo, fishes in an aquarium, and likes to hear his own voice.

Well that is pretty concise and to the point, however too many guys can't figure that out...

I also love how Schtick gives crap to his non groupies about 'all the places we wish we had been'...and then tells us he has never even been to Washington or Oregon...which isn't that far down the coast from him...

and not much goes to or from Alaska to the lower 48 without passing thru Seattle...

I read posts of so many other forum members, who have easily done more in life than our buddy Schtick... and they can do post about it without calling everyone else names and slinging slanderous BS.. and telling us all how envious we are of them...

only guy who I see routinely doing it is Shortman from Craig AK...

as I maintain, Schtick doesn't even have to 'hunt' I am sure he can shoot more than his legal limit and his family's legal limit and then some... right off of his back deck on his double wide...

all I'd like to see the squirt do, is to quit calling other forum members names, slinging BS about them and treat everyone with the same respect he expects...

but that isn't going to happen, but ya know he wouldn't do half of that to many of these people ( who don't have him already on ignore) if he had to do it to their faces, instead of behind the safety of his computer screen and keyboard...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez