Well Mike...

thanks for your concern... but being a big boy, I am not exactly worried about what Schtick's groupies think...

I've been having him on ignore for a week or so, but he has been happy to bring up my name with his 3rd grade level slanders as usual...so why shouldn't I call him on his BS..

people don't want to read my responses to the little shrimp, can put ME on ignore...

he slanders anyone and everyone that he doesn't classify as his asskissing groupies...

which is evidently fine with too many folks on the forum...

so if no one else is going to call his crap for what it is, then I'll step up...until he respects fellow forum members, I'll slander his scrawny asss...

he isn't original anyway... keeps throwing the same childish insults.. so screw him...

he doesn't like it, he can put me on ignore...why in the hell should I back down...

he hasn't got a danged thing to share that is not under a pile of BS covering it...

as for me being a "do nothing" like he claims, a little search on this forum will show my involvement with quite a few things to benefit other forum members, particularly veterans...

evidently Schtick isn't a veteran.. otherwise he'd have learned a little humility and respect for others...

I care about forum members who are not so self centered...

he isn't one of them...

so I have him back off ignore... he won't drop it, why should I?

anyone don't like it, they can put me on ignore..

some one teach the little Dink some manners , then I'll keep quiet about his crap...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez