Shefire,

Keep telling yourself you "don't care",Imagine "ignore" some more and wax eloquent upon the inherent "satisfactions" of riding the shirt tails of others...as you culminate yet another Tutorial of the things you nearly did,with the wares you nearly had and from the places you've nearly been.

You sorry Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck.

Hey, little logger Boy...

[Linked Image]

Why don't you fire up that chain saw, bend over and shove it up your egotistical AHole!!

NOW that would IMPRESS many of us...

on the lighter note....

you don't have a clue of anything I have owned ( which fills the bill plenty of the things I have wanted)

you don't have a clue of the places I have been, lived etc...

you don't have a clue of the things I have done....

In fact YOU NOT HAVING a CLUE is a continual pattern...

You are the one who is guilty of having an over active imagination...

and from all the pics you show of all the crap you own, ( and don't take basic care of)... plenty of guys with simple minds can be green with envy....

but all I see is a little man, with a little man complex, who spends all of his time and money dwelling upon himself and trying to impress everyone, so they won't see what a pathetic [bleep] he is..... and a man who spends more money on himself and toys, than he probably is spending on his family and their needs....

you are as easy to see thru as a empty glass bottle, something you have a lot in common with...

a real man, puts his family and others first... which is quite obviously not you....

and after reading the thread on veterans and their backgrounds last night, it amazes me the quality of real men on this web site...

sadly you aren't one of them... I am sure you are so self centered, you couldn't even be bothered to serve your country...

I wouldn't waste the time to psss on you if your hair was on fire.... but I will take the time to point out what a loser you are to counter your over inflated ego....

even after those feelings, you'd still be invited to dinner at my home any time... because you are a fellow campfire member... but then, you wouldn't understand that...showing courtesy to another campfire member...and considering them an equal...

its not what you've done, or what you got that counts.. its who you are and what you do for your fellow man that really makes someone a man in this world... you don't overly qualify from what I've seen...if you did, we'd see smiles on your kids faces...

have a good day cock roach...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez