Originally Posted by ingwe
Lots faster, and definitely 'edgy' grin

I love Malinois...

Heres one Im wearing as Arm Candy.. wink

[Linked Image]

My neighbor with one of them stopped by a few days back. As we talked I gave the dog a Vietnamese hand sign for "come" and he did. I squatted down to rub his ears and apparently he fell in love 'cause he tried to sit in my lap. It was an awkward moment...the boss was laughing. I pushed him away so I could stand up and sorta snapped at me and growled.

I don't do many things well, but one of them is growl and bark like a dog...emphasis on "vicious". The neighbor was startled. Hey, I didn't tell him I was going to do my rabid pit bull imitation. The dog(Bear) jumped away from me, cocked his head a little and watched me. Made the "come" sign again and he shook his head then barked at me. I barked back. He almost dragged his boss off the bike.

Damn dog wouldn't come near me after that. Not sure what I said to him but it worked.

When I was 4 a Doby tried to eat me. It really wasn't very enjoyable but it was bloody enough. Don't often get a chance to do so but if opportunity presents I will snuff those damn things. Psycho phoucs. Stranger knocked on my door once with 2 Dobes on leashes...seemed appalled by my hostility. Or maybe it was the 12 bore in my hands. I honestly don't think he had ever before looked into one of those black chasms.

I'm a whole lot grumpier today than I was then and I still dislike those things intensely.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain