Schtick.. its 5 oclock up your way and it seems you are already drunk as a skunk...( probably smell like one also)....

What do you do? Just cut and paste the same old boring crap over and over???

you get one post a day and this is how you choose to use it?

I think it is ironic, the biggest Dumbasss on the forum is busy calling other people dumbphucks...

did you ever even finish your GED after you flunked out or was it kicked out, of Marshfield High?

If you did, congrats.... but on the other hand, you have to be the dumbest moron that ever got a GED in the State of Oregon.... no wonder you escaped to Nowhere Alaska... that is where no one would ever notice the difference...

but from what I understand, your neighbors up there don't exactly see you as a stellar citizen there either...

but smile.. my little buddy Oliver still thinks you are a hero!

of course he doesn't know any better...
good luck with the morning hang over there buddy...

hope it doesn't get the best of you again...

now I got to go and dream of all the things I almost had, or the places I've almost been, or the things I almost done...ya know, Important Schtick stuff....

hey almost forgot, what ever happened to that you tube video where you were throwing around that Leupold Scope and having the kid fetch it...

that was a classic... especially how well you speak Alaskan Trail Park Jibberish excuse for English...

party on Garth!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez