Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by wageslave
Here's to hoping you can slum some fuel for it, since you're unemployed. laugh
Looks good. Blood would look gooder.

It's cool,I've friends in the Oil Industry and scored a part-time job.(grin)

For some reason,blood do routinely trump both Imagination and Pretend.

O

'bender,

Few things better than swinging the gate on a Striped-Azzed Ape.

I'm currently fraught with the task of choosing a name for 'er...but have a hunch I'll manage.(grin)

'GUE,

Some would think that catching a Bottom Feeder upon every [bleep] cast,wouldn't be any fun...which just goes to prove how far Imagination and Pretend is from Reality.(grin) Tough to trump the inherent humor of an oblivious Feeding Frenzy of unbridled Dumbphucktitude,wrought with salient tidbits of Nothingness and heartfelt vicarious angst,coupled with a high-pitched nasal whine extolling yet another Vagina Monologue.

As a curiousity I grabbed a copy of Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 today and thunk a multi-EV shift melding,appropriate to fuel more than a few Imaginations. For some reason it was raining and blowing,which will only add to the chagrin of the Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Turd Polishers and their Imagination(s).

Anywhoo...I thunk this germane and it's a shame that the whining [bleep] who can't spell same,bailed. Laffin!

[Linked Image]

Leave 'em set in the Tree Of Knowledge overnight and one needn't fret frilly maintenance and sissified notions of fair weather forays. Long way of saying the very LAST thing of interest to me,is a "good deal" on a piece of schit...though I enjoy the humor associated with them who do the least,while fretting the most.(grin)

BEST Thread ever!

Nice. I was afraid she would want to take up a collection. grin

Name: Laffin

So, you mother [bleep] the cooper.
Now you re-[bleep] the 223ai.
Throw in the Canon for giggles.
Have you no decency?

Have Dog

Will Travel