'Cub,

[bleep] HILARIOUS how if,maybe,might,perhaps,someday and your usual dose of sidestepping Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,are the perpetual mainstays of your "hard charging" ways.

Try Imagining to Pretend to pry your [bleep] from the couch once...or simply feed that vicarious void you suffer,with yet another bout of Plagiarized Pics. Laffin'!

"Luckily",you'll always have that well groomed Imagination of your's,to fuel the Fabrications of your Pretend and "all" the "satisfactions" commensurate with same. Congratulations?!!?

Please continue to tell yourself that which you most desperately need to hear and do so aloud,if only for the requisite humor associated with your Oblivious Dumbphucktitude.

Hmmmmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so as to perhaps coax your [bleep] out the door?!!? Lemme see here,as the light ain't been none too forgiving the last coupla days,yet still yielding more than you could ever muster.

Quite a bit of rain in the Desert today,though it do set a palpable mood,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you can savvy.

[Linked Image]

Yesterday weren't no peach,though for some reason,I did yet again more than manage.

[Linked Image]

A skyline shot is a nice barometer of sensor cleanliness and don't think it ain't funnier than [bleep],that such things go over your head. Pardon the pun,even if it were intended.

[Linked Image]

Always hilarious to see what in the [bleep] you'll whine about next,as you amass those incredible hours of Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuckedness on the couch ala your [bleep].

Here's hoping one day you'll bitch and moan yourself happy and be able to regale yourself in having finally made Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

You go girl!

Shefire,

You poor cross-eyed drooling Dolt,you keep forgetting to Pretend that you "don't care" and Imagine you've a first [bleep] clue. Groovin' on your GoogleFu and the hilarity assopciated how you can't RealityFu...if only by default. Too bad you cain't take pics of Pretend. Laffin'!

I'd hang a pic of me Duck Hunting outta a crash landed DC-3 fuselage,if only to fuel your Imagination,but I'm at the mercy of the "pitfall" of having 3117 images on my 'bucket account. Knowing me,I'll not forget about it and will happily rub your nose in your own Stupidy and Imagination. I reckon I should organize better,but I never was one to let moss grow and you'll have to pardon my doing all the things you Dream about.

You really are a hilarious [bleep] trainwreck. Please feel to reiterate all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

Here's to Imagination and Pretend being free,so you've got at least something to "field".

Laffin'!

'79,

Sugar...you'll wanna keep one thing in mind and that is to simply start by [bleep] yourself,due the fact that you'll get more poozy that way.

Why is it that you Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks have only a single move and that is to start cramming things in your mouths and azzes?

Here's to your Imagination and to how very [bleep] badly you need it. Kudos too on the whine and the hilarity associated with living in Wisconsin,so you've a steady supply of cheese to accompany same. Looking forward to your attempt to wax eloquent and sugarcoat them plights.

Bless your heart.

DD,

At least the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks can afford Imagination.

As per always,be careful not to swipe that...or you'll leave 'em with nothing and that'd be mean.

SLM,

You're gonna horn Shefire up,all over again.

'slave,

The poor stupid sonofabitch cain't keep track of her Imagination or Pretend. I enjoy it that she'll reply to the Poster who she espouses to have on "Ignore".

There ain't no [bleep] way,she could poor piss out of a boot...even if given 3 tries.