Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Hey I'm still here.

Hard to keep up when there's a [bleep] ton new pages to read every morning! By the time I'm done FM I gots to get out of the house and panhandle for my truck payment.

Keep it going boys.

BTW I am not employed, nor am I a nice guy. Fiction.

Which part is fiction?

When I drove out to AZ awhile back I met Elkhunter in Las Cruces. Went out with him and Mrs. EH, other friends etc to a Mexican restaurante'. After that he graced me with a gift of some really good tequila in a little brown jug. Is called Don Julio. Never heard of it before.

Well, I got to tell you I had several different flashbacks on the spot. First was when I lived in the Miami area all the gringos called all the Latinos "Julio", sometimes to their face. That made me smile.

OTOH, back around 1980, maybe '81 I was running with a beach crowd that did a roving Sunday grillin' and drinkin' and chitt. Young hard bodies and vollyball and drinkin'. So we're over on the "other side of the street" playin' volleyball, eatin' steaks and drinkin' tequila.

My team was up and as everyone ambled onto the court I was grab assin' with this Mensa guy with criminal tenancies, knocking the ball back and forth. I was fairly looped at that point so when he put one low on the sideline I jammed it back low over the net at around 2,000 fps. He jumped and caught the ball, I picked up a 3' piece of 1.5" galvanized pipe layin' by the net standard and set up like I was going to bat the ball over the centerfield fence. We weren't but a few feet apart. He did an underhand surprise with the ball and got me square in the 'nads. So I tried to move his head over the CF wall with the pipe. Seriously. Only thing that saved him was the net, which was ripped open about 4' across. I think the end of the pipe missed his nose by about 4".

I told him not to do that again. He was kinda white faced and I was amazed by what I'd done.

Hadn't touched a drop of tequila since. Until the other night not long after I returned from AZ. Don't recall if it was a bank or 7-11 I robbed, or was it both? Tequila is weird chitt. I like it.

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain