Back in junior high there was one of the football heroes what broke his forearm and had a cast. Some azzhat got in a hassle with him during our PE class, took a swing and missed. The cast caught him up side the face and laid him out colder than a dead mullet. The hero was proud of the blood on his cast but I didn't see him lick it.

On topic of blood, after getting home today I found some debris on the drive and tried to knock it off into the grass. I realized then is was a shredded critter and took another look. It was a small bat. One wing, a leg and foot and a wee tuft of fluff that was his head, all his wee fangs exposed with an expression like he was screaming.

Steven King would be proud. At first I was shocked that anything could be that brutal, that barbaric. Then I remembered me.

Only thing I can think of that might catch a bat is an owl. Any y'all have a thought on the subject????

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain